- 1 tablespoon Real Wasabi powder
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 egg yolks*
- 1 cup canola oil
- Freshly ground salt and black pepper, to taste.
In a food processor, add Real Wasabi paste, garlic, ginger, vinegar and yolks. While processor is on, drizzle in oil, slowly at first until it emulsifies then more quickly. Check for seasoning. Store in refrigerator.
*RAW EGG WARNING
Use caution when consuming raw and lightly cooked eggs, as there is a slight risk of Salmonella or other food-borne illness. To reduce this risk, we recommend you use only fresh, properly refrigerated, clean, grade A or AA eggs with intact shells, and avoid contact between the yolks or whites and the shell.